Friday, November 6, 2015

San Fransisco | Painted Ladies

___

VEDA dress
Diesel leather jacket // SHOP SIMILAR
AGL patent leather boots
Vintage hat
Vintage bag
___

I spent two nights in San Francisco for work and had a few hours to sightsee a bit. The last time I visited this city was nearly 6 years ago. I really cannot believe it has been that long! I road tripped with my friend from Southern California via the scenic route and we met some lovely souls along the way. San Francisco is not the city that excites me the most (Southern California beats it on this one), but it sure is unique with its gloomy skies and colorful streets. The Painted Ladies and the Crooked Street being my top two spots to hit up. We ended up blasting one of my favorite songs the entire trip to get us in the San Francisco hippie mood (even though apparently all the hippies have moved out of San Francisco?!?):

If you're going to San Francisco 
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair 
If you're going to San Francisco 
You're gonna meet some gentle people there

For those who come to San Francisco 
Summertime will be a love-in there 
In the streets of San Francisco 
Gentle people with flowers in their hair

All across the nation 
Such a strange vibration 
People in motion 
There's a whole generation 
With a new explanation 
People in motion 
People in motion

For those who come to San Francisco 
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair 
If you come to San Francisco 
Summertime will be a love-in there 
If you come to San Francisco 
Summertime will be a love-in there

- San Francisco by Scott McKenzie










22 comments:

Liz Lauren said...

love that hat on you

http://hashtagliz.com

Tonya said...

I just wen to San Francisco for the first time this year and it was SO beautiful! The buildings and houses are so inspiring, I wanted to take a photo at every block!
Loving the modern look with the 60s spin on it! So perfect!

http://www.themoptop.com

LIVforstyle said...

Love the unique print. Great look!


Liv

www.livforstyle.net

Natali said...

Beautiful photos! You look absolutely enchanting and I like the way that you've styled this outfit!

http://lartoffashion.com

Dora Toubanaki said...

I love how you styled this gorgeous dress! Love it!
Dora www.bangsbang.com

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

amazing photos, dear :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

Ki said...

love the photos :)

Xinyi Chen said...

The photos are so damn amazing, make me wanna visit too!!

xx
Xin

http://xincerely.blogspot.com

Naomella said...

I really would love to visit San Fransisco one day! Amazing pics and lovely outfit! xoxo

www.naomella.com

Gabrielle said...

What fantastic images, they're each so atmospheric! I love this Diesel leather jacket on you; what a stylish piece to have in your wardrobe!

Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x

Roxanne said...

Love the pics! Especially that last one, that view is out of the ordinary!!

http://rxyroads.weebly.com/blog/weekend-in-prague-day-1

Alessandra said...

That's a different San Francisco than the one I see in the movies. Yours looks more like a home, not a city.

Katerina Maurtua said...

Your style is so effortless!
I just love it
Kat | Delirium Style

Life's a shoe said...

great photos! loving our outfit as well!

lifeisashoe

Ashlee Favro said...

I still have yet to get un into Northern Cali, can't wait to visit!

www.tusksandtails.com

Eden Mint said...

Beautiful photos of the city! I grew up in SF so it will always have a special place in my heart. Have a nice weekend :)

http://www.mintnotion.com

Bella B said...

Beautiful photos! I would love to get to San Francisco one day soon. It actually isn't that far away. ♡♡

xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

thiang said...

great photography for sure, amazing.

Threads & Blooms said...

I love your shots! I am visiting San Francisco at the end of this week and your photos have made me excited for my trip!

Emily
www.threadsandblooms.com

Catch Your Dream said...

Amazing San Francisco, Beautiful town :) I love your dress
Xo,
http://catchyourdream.fr

Ay┼če Aksu said...

You look so cute in that romper! Bizim Mekan The outfit really gives it a refresh and classy look in the middle of those lights. Sohbetci Love it!

Michelle Lee said...

ah I miss San Francisco! :)


www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com