Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Wider The Better


Kimem blazer
BCBG tank
Ace & Jig wideleg pants
Kenneth Cole sneakers
Vintage Coach purse
Luiny leather necklace

Hey what's up ya'll? Still trying to get that Adele song out of your head? I thought so! hehe. I'm trying to fit in as many things as I can before Thanksgiving. I'll be in the city doing an unconventional Thanksgiving this year helping serve meals to those in need. It always feels good to give back during times like this. You can be sure that I'll definitely still be eating a lot throughout the end of the week, with a few post-Thanksgiving Friendsgivings set on the calendar. You can count on that! Good thing I got my crop top action in BEFORE digging into that Thanksgiving turkey. This look was shot at home in my beloved Souther California. No place beams brighter at a time where everywhere else is cold as heck. I can always rely on that when I am home visiting. Things at home always seem so much simpler. The sunshine. The warmth. The front porch of my parent's house that I always find myself reading on. Long drives and endless Coca Colas for the road.  Runs up my the hilly streets of my hometown. These are just a few of the things that keep me feeling happy in California. It's always the same whenever I go back. Every childhood memory in place for me to be relived as soon as I land home. It's so special because of that. So different from where I live now. Sometimes it makes me sad to think about what I have turned me back on when I left for the east coast. But I really never turned my back on anything, because it always welcomes me with open arms every time I return. California to me now is like the cozy security blanket I never had as a kid. Even just the memories make every grueling subway ride in NYC feel loads better. I'm excited to go home for Christmas and feel that sunshine on me skin again.

Shop more of my favorite Ace & Jig items here:


Monica said...

Gorgeous photos as always! I love your crop top!:)

Viviene Kok said...

You and Natalie serious make wide legged pants look more than uhmazing :D

Real Life Nerd // www.vivienekok.com

Mónica Villar said...

Love the pant!!<3

Liz Lauren said...

you are killin it in these pants!


awhite said...

Loving the super wide pants, babe!

Le Stylo Rouge

Cherie Tang said...

California sounds incredible! Its so sunny and bright, the sun goes down at 4pm here in the UK! Love the outfit and enjoy thanksgiving :)

Lauren Maria said...

Enjoy thanksgiving, I'm sure your abs will survive to see another crop top!
livinginaboxx | bloglovin

Beatrice Balaj said...

Those pants. Gorgeous!

Wish I wasn't short so I could wear them without looking like a midget lol

Miss you babe.



DNA (the shop) said...

That's so wonderful that you'll be volunteering on Thanksgiving. True meaning of pay it forward and well the holiday itself really. :)

www.dnatheshop.com // www.designers-artists.com

Kelly Kalinkewicz said...

This looks so comfortable and chic! LOVE those pants!!


Maggie Zemanek said...

You seriously rock these pants!! Great look!


Liezel Esquire said...

Gorgeous! Stella pants x


Joana Sá said...

Wow so beautiful and amazing photos

Kiss kiss.*Jo

Annie Abbey said...

These wide leg pants are to die for! Too cool! :)

Nancy Leonard said...

I am, Jessica Shannon Shirley from USA, North Carolina I promise
to share this testimony all over the world once my Husband return back to me, and today with all due respect I want to thank dr. Odenore for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my husband, I required help until i found a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my husband back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my husband who has not called me for past 6 months now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. Dr Odenore, released him up to know how much I loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my husband is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr Odenore for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. contact him now on email odenoretemple@gmail.com

(1) Cancer spell
(2) Pregnancy spell
(3) Hiv/aids spell*
(4) Getting your scam money back*
(5) If you want a child.
(6) if you always have bad dream
(7) Spell to Get your love one out of jail .
(8) Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell*
(9) You want women/men to run after you.
(10) If you want your ex back.
Contact him today for your help and you will be happy for ever. REPLY email : odenoretemple@gmail.com