Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Abbot Kinney


Every time I come home to Southern California, I find myself spending more and more time in Venice, with more than a few hours of my weekend spent walking up and down the super cute Abbot Kinney. This area of Venice has changed so much in the past 5-6 years. In college, we always came out this way only to eat pizza before frolicking barefoot to the beach at night before realizing we were too drunk to actually get back to our dorms. Well, I guess not much has changed in that respect, but aesthetically-wise, this part of Venice is a whole lot easier on the eyes! And full of awesome boutiques perfect for browsing and inspiration gathering. There's always a friendly and super cute skater boy to greet you at the door of a surf shop. And he will be equally just as awesome at taking a group Instagram shot of you and your friends. And he will give you multiple options. Love you Venice Beach skater boy :) Mostly now, I come for just the food. Gjelina is my absolute favorite spot for deliciously cheesy pizza and an awesome array of craft beers to go along with it. It's perpetually summer in this part of town. See you by the beach bro. 


















10 comments:

Yonosoyunaitgirl Sandra CuiƱa said...

Nice pics! XX

►Nadush said...

You look great :)
please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

Natali said...

These photos are outstanding, you've totally captured the vibe! I still can't decide who has better pizza Gjelina or Mozza! I'm obsessed with both! :)

http://lartoffashion.com

Helen Veyna said...

Gorgeous photos! I haven't explored Abbott Kinney very much, but it's always a fun place to visit whenever I'm in SoCal!

-Helen
Sweet Helen Grace

Ela from Ela BellaWorld said...

Your photos are amazing, I really like how you photograph everything! Pizzas look delicious.

www.elabellaworld.com

Amber Baker said...

These photos are lovely, and this seems like such a nice place to spend a day!

Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

Stephanie said...

Cool pics, gotta love Venice and Abbot Kinney! :)

x

StephC

http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

Valentina said...

Such a cool place!
xx
http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

Ashlee Favro said...

Ahh Gjelina is soooo good, one time I ate there for breakfast and dinner the same day!

www.tusksandtails.com

thiang said...

You are very artistic and always know what to shoot and blog about it.