Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Maidenform #LoveYourForm


Tis' the season of overindulgence. So you've got the perfect dress for all those holiday parties. Now what goes underneath? Something that won't show how much you ate at dinner I'm sure would be the best underwear option. This is where Maidenform shapewear comes in. The brand has a new Targeted Shaping System that I gave a test run this season, and I have officially proven that it's going to carry me from holiday party to holiday party with a whole tone of ease. Here, I am rocking the Maidenform Slim Waister Brief, the Maidenform Firm Control Boyshort and the Maidenform Comfort Devotion No Wire Demi Bra. The briefs and boyshorts are seamless and smooth feeling underneath my party dress, so I can go through my night worry free. The bra is soft and comfortable; the perfect t-shirt bra with just the right amount of subtle mold in the cups. All styles keep my shape in check, and my dress fitting just the way it should. Check and check. #LoveYourForm doesn't apply to just how your undergarments fit, but also how you view your body. We are all created differently, and we should celebrate that! I'm going back home to Southern California for the holidays, so you'll probably catch me in my party dress somewhere by the beach and most likely (hopefully) barefoot, which is how I prefer to spend all my holidays. How about you?





14 comments:

Natali said...

You look absolutely gorgeous and have all the right, feminine curves!

http://lartoffashion.com

Karolina Gespucci said...

<3333 such amazing post!

you look great

Karolina Gerspucci

Adria said...

Gorgeous underwear, love the design!
Fashion Soup

Natalie Suarez said...

OMG YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. AND I WANT THAT BRA AND HIGH WAISTED UNDIE WAAHHH!

Ashley Fastle said...

You are seriously stunning!
- Ashley
www.constellationandcanine.com

taislany said...

You have a great figure!! Lovely post

Kisses,
BLOG | TAISLANY

LRB said...

I love that dress tho!

http://j.mp/littleredbookxo

mybeautrip said...

You look gorgeous!
xx

Milex xxx said...

Rachel said...

Looks so comfortable and natural. Love it!

xo

Rachel

Trang Do said...

Gorgeous photos! Love this post dear!
Xoxo,
Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

bello di essere donna said...

that you are beautiful, very beautiful underwear that you presented, I did not know the brand

shadesofray said...

stunning images Dy! love your about me section. lol!

Bisous!

www.shadesofray.ca

Anonymous said...

Goddess!