Thursday, December 17, 2015

Miami | Art Basel


Tuularosa dress // SHOP SIMILAR
Vintage neck scarf
Moro Tran leather bag
Schutz flats // SHOP HERE

My second visit to Miami was quite a trip. Yes our weekend was full of overindulgent dinners and dancing at the club way too late into the night. We event took a ride on a yacht even though not even a glimpse of the sun was out. Amongst the Miami madness and energy for a grand old time was a beautiful day full of art created all over the world and curated together all in one place. It was a quite lot to absorb all in just one weekend, but I left with a lot that stuck with me. So many different sorts of emotions created each and every piece I was drawn to, but most of all I noticed such a huge wave of positivity that radiated from many pieces and installations. In times like these, these optimistic notes are extra important and even more so appreciated. Reminders that with creativity, love and hope, we will be alright. More to come from Art Basel super duper soon my loves. With that, let me leave you with this super bright dress that makes me smile and pine for an endless summer. 

Shop more dresses from Tularosa:


Natali said...

You look absolutely gorgeous in this simple and cute yellow dress!

Liezel Esquire said...

So cute! Love how styled the dress x

Ianne Cabangon said...

Very summery outfit. Love it!
Xo, Christianne

prudence yeo said...

This is such a pretty outfit! Thanks for sharing!


Wioletta M. said...

I love your dress and photos are really beautiful! <3

Orchid Grey said...

Oh that dress! Making me grave warm weather and bare legs <3

Anonymous said...

Ahh. I love this look. Carefree look and really stylish!


missaLAnnis said...

Beautiful! I feel like your outfit really captures the spirit of the event and Miami! Those colors are awesome on you!

xx Alanna

mybeautrip said...

This mustard dress is amazing!

Rachel said...

Always looking so sweet and bright :)



virgit canaz said...

The dress looks amazing on you so pretty

Be free to ENTER MY GIVEAWAY TO WIN $129 gift card to win a wooden watch of your choice more on



Paulina said...

Art Basel must be so fun! I love your look, there's something about off the shoulder and neck scarves that always get me!


Helena Dommor said...

Lovely dress, the color is amazing : )

Marie said...

Such a lovely look!Love the shoes :)

Ashlee Favro said...

You look perfect in this dress!!

Stephanie said...

Such a cute outfit, love love the flats!


Suzan said...